DESKTOP PUBLISHING IN TRANSLATION
WHY OUTSOURCE YOUR DTP NEEDS?
Many documents that we receive for translation from our clients have non-editable text, images, and drawings with text, or they have been created using specialised software such as InDesign or AutoCAD. This can cause difficulties for a translation company to prepare an exact quote and translate such documents. A professional OCR and preparation of the layout for translation with CAT tools is therefore required here.
And then after the translation has been completed, further problems may still occur. A translated document can often look very different from the source text – with possibly a much longer or shorter word count, or an entirely different character set or even reading direction. Most texts, therefore, require an additional DTP pass after translation.
This can be very time-consuming so why not outsource this service at an affordable price to a professional DTP team and save yourself a lot of time and effort in the process?
Many companies appreciate the convenience and cost-efficiency associated with this option and have already successfully outsourced their DTP needs to Translators Family.
Consulting Office for Translation is a Certified Translation Company working with LSPs and direct clients as a dedicated supplier since 1992. One of our core business activities is DTP, either as a stand-alone service or a supplementary part of translation projects. Our clients include more than 50 LSPs and 1,000 direct clients.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF ORDERING DTP FROM TRANSLATORS FAMILY:
- Pre- and post-translation formatting
- All popular DTP and graphics software
- Documents in multiple languages
- Highly competitive prices
- Flexible pricing policy for any budget
- Production teams in Ukraine and Poland
- Post-DTP QA checks and proofreading
- Dedicated account manager available during CET working hours
- Wire transfer and PayPal payments
WHAT WE CAN DO:
- Prepare the source documents for translation (CAT tools-ready)
- OCR scanned documents of any complexity, making all text editable
- Format the translation to match the original source document or create an entirely new layout
- Edit graphics, drawings, and screenshots
- Create a new design and layout of brochures, booklets, e-books, printed books, magazines, etc.
- Convert files to the required format
- Perform post-DTP QA checks of the layout and text
- Use all popular graphics and publishing software
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office
ORDER IN JUST 3 CLICKS
- Send your documents by email to our project manager at email@example.com.
- Get a quote within 30 minutes during our working hours (9 am – 5 pm).
- Confirm the budget and deadline, and rest assured that the job will be done on time.